Thursday, 13 August 2009

Finished with finnish

Just my tough luck.
I've gotta wait another week before the sluts decide whether i am to be forgiven for dropping my phone. Otherwise it's R.I.P E75. Only got to use it for bout 60 days, since bout 90 days ago, when $400 was shelled out for it on the very day it was launched in locally.

one fatal drop. Motherboard's chipped, say nokia.
What bout the broken camera/alignment issues/screen which suffers burn in/increasing number of dying pixels/high pitched whining/squeaking/sunken in buttons/drooping cover/spoilt lights which were present before the drop?
None of my bloody business, i fixed it after you sent in your phone (7 times+complaints on the phone, trips to nokia parkway and century square, waiting to send in the phone/collect it, waiting for spare parts), say them.

the cruel twist? I didn't even notice anything wrong after it supposedly broke. I actually sent it in for other recurring issues.

as my mom said. Finished with finnish - nokia's from finland.

No comments: