Monday, 3 August 2009

Corked, expired and ready for export.

I'm stupid. I think i am.
Don't tell me otherwise.
If i really am, then i'm screwed.
If i'm not, i don't wanna know, cos that'd meant that this monumental screw-up was of my own conscious doing.

it's like the time-space continuum has warped and we're going at supersonic right now. 3 years in SA and this is where i am now, on an unnatural catalysed propulsion, headed directly towards the fiery pits of the confounded A levels.

sporadic outbursts of panic and confusion taking over. Urgency, urgency, urgency. Beads of cold sweat and fear, distilled to its purest. A sudden rush of adrenaline; the thumping of my heart against my chest. Why does it fail to make me to work harder? why does it fade? I don't want it to fade.

warp the continuum the other way i need more time. Give me time. I have learnt my lesson i have squandered my life on frivolities so ludicrous it creates pangs of guilt and right down to the toes. So help me, for i need it the most now.


sigh. Really? Haven't i said that i'd learnt my lesson so many times before?

No comments: