Saturday, 30 August 2008

I'm faulty, that's what i am.
I need to be fixed. How?
Send me to a shrink.
A psychologist.
A counsellor.
Change my mindset. Help me find alterative ones. Don't think that'll help much. I know i'm crazy i know they'll try to do something that isn't really anything at all. How can i listen to someone who tells me to change the way i think? My mind is fully aware of it. If i were to change anything i'd do it myself.

I know me. I know me but i don't know me too. The problem exists.
Self-diagnosis.
Reflection.
Meditation.
Act on the cause.
Eradicate.
Wipe out.
Obliterate.
Can this be done? Faulty hardware can be replaced, glitchy software can be updated. I can't be. I'll have to live forever with the knowledge that i'm not right. It can all come back anytime.

i hate it that i'm faulty.

// i read your post are you alright?
//huh oh aiya nothing la. [you think?]

No comments: